ARCASIA, the Architects Regional Council Asia, is an assembly of the National Institutes of Asian Region presently consisting of 21 member countries. The organization itself serves as an extension for each member institute's regional programme and relations.
While recognizing the need for worldwide associations, the organization was formed to enable closer working relationships between the individual Member Institutes within the region to deal with matters that are more immediate importance to the region.
Annual meetings are held in different member institute countries, to deliberate and to give collective directions and representation to matters that affect architectural profession in the Asian region.
Aims & Objectives of ARCASIA
- To unite National Institutes of Architects on a democratic basis throughout the Asian region, to foster friendly, intellectual, artistic, educational and scientific ties;
- To foster and maintain professional contacts, mutual co-operation and assistance among member institutes;
- To represent architects of the member institutes at national and international levels;
- To promote the recognition of the architect's role in society;
- To promote the development and education of architects and the architectural profession in their service to society;
- To promote research and technical advancement in the field of the built environment.
ARCASIA Forum 19 th will be held on 21 - 25 May 2017 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Click here for the proposal
http://www.arcasiajaipur.com/ for more information.
- By Ike Murwanti
- Posted 01/February/2017 13:19