Urban Transformation Talks #3:
Sustainability and Green Building: Pathways for action and change.
With urbanisation accelerating globally, particularly in Southeast Asia, and cities accounting for around 30% of global energy consumption, there is an urgent need for sustainable and green buildings. Indonesia has made ambitious commitments to decarbonising its economy, including a reduction in emissions by 29% by 2030 and net zero by 2060. In addition, the Indonesian government is committed to pursuing a Circular Economy, reducing its energy, waste, water and resource footprints. Sustainable and green buildings are critical to achieving these goals.
Date/Time: 11 June 2022, 13.00-15.15 pm (Jakarta time)
1. Assoc.Prof. Peter Graham (Monash Arts, Design and Architecture, Global Buildings Performance Network)
2. Ar. Doti Windajani, IAI, AA (Head of IAI Jakarta)
3. Iwan Kurniawan (Head of the Bureau of Development and the environment, Pemprov DKI Jakarta)
Adj. Assoc. Prof. Eka Permanasari, Ph.D. (Monash Arts, Design and Architecture)
Ar. Achmad Fauzi Maskan, MT, IAI, AA, GP (Ikatan Arsitek Indonesia, Jakarta)
Sibarani Sofian, MUDD (Ikatan Ahli Rancang Kota Indonesia)
1. Member IAI (Ikatan Arsitek Indonesia) & Non Member Portal Website IAI Jakarta CLICK HERE
2. Member Portal Website IAI Jakarta CLICK HERE
3. Public CLICK HERE
5. College Student CLICK HERE
- By Nidia Rinda
- Posted 30/May/2022 18:21